New Step by Step Map For Floor Sanding Company

Arrive the working day he did what he stated he would getting time and energy to do an intensive career. The end result? Better than when it was new. Not only am I delighted but my wife is too which constantly helps make for a happy lifestyle.

Additional enquiries uncovered that this service extended to applying the varnish killing two birds with a person stone as they say.

I identified as a few firms to give us a quotation to get our floors sanded, sealed and repaired. Robbie The Floor Sanding Company was given the work. On the 1st pay a visit to, he naturally gave the estimate but he also informed us what to expect and terrific advice re the repair work And just how the finished position would appear.

His crew (in particular Neri) confirmed up on a daily basis, by the due date, and concluded The task in a very timely manner. They have been incredibly accommodating Inspite of some surprises in electrical and plumbing, Doing work time beyond regulation to meet the task timelines. We're so proud of our household and there's not another thing we would adjust. I'd personally wholeheartedly suggest Ariel and crew with out hesitation for the renovation or new household Develop.

We had tried using the Do it yourself route of products that provided every thing in a single coat but only seem to final a little while and it had been although mulling over the options, retain painting, new floor and so on, then a very smart van passed us announcing a company that might sand floors in your case.

90% of Continued the world is usually attained Along with the belt/drum sander. The remaining 10% remaining for example edges, corners, under cabinets, and stairs, are sanded by an edge sanding equipment. A ending equipment known as a multi disc sander or buffer is then used for the final sanding actions. Approach[edit]

I employed Michael Dempsey with MD Hardwood flooring go to these guys install a custom Wooden floor and do a sand and refinish on an present wood floor I have in my household. The floor was the original floor installed back again in 1942.

The function they did was thoroughly clean, meticulous and so effectively executed.  They did an entire floor rip-up, relayed hardwood floor and did some minor repairs to saddles and techniques in only shy of two days.

This could be accompanied by security of skirting boards and wall coverings using low tack tape, waterproof plastic and/or waxed paper. This will reduce the not likely probability of any in excess of spray or damage to the bordering regions.

We labored with Gilberto just after our household was flooded every time a water heater supply line burst. Gilberto painted 4 rooms, replaced baseboards, extra crown molding in one room and put in a laminate floor.

After we stupidly scratched the surface later (fully our fault - we disregarded a few of his information) he came and fixed gratis. If there was a '6' rating would have gven that

Robbie aided out with sanding and sealing our floors Your Domain Name upstairs a few months ago and we experienced no question about inquiring him again to try and do the rest of the property.

Robbie has just sanded and sealed our kitchen floor. The end product or service is great. We've got made use of Robbie just before and would remarkably suggest him. He bargains with any unexpected issues devoid of fuss. And he usually takes excellent satisfaction in his function - with superior suggestions on how to maintain the floor Later on.

We offer our solutions within a residential and business placing restoring your dining place floor or even a gymnasium hall. With a wide array of expertise within the company no career is too major or way too modest and our goal is to accomplish each occupation further than your expectations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *